Through the study of Physics, it is hoped to enhance pupils
- knowledge and understanding of the world around them.
- problem solving, handling information and investigative skills.
- practical abilities.
In addition, through the use of differentiated approaches to learning and a variety of teaching methods, pupils should be encouraged to:
- work in an orderly fashion.
- motivate themselves.
- use resources confidently.
- show respect for each other and their teacher.
- persevere in the face of difficulties and be able to suggest alternative strategies.